Discussion about this site, its organization, how it works, and how we can improve it.
It is also about the community in general. As a member of the community, you have a voice and your leadership is greatly needed.
What kinds of Site Feedback topics can I post?
- Which topics should we allow and encourage? Which topics should we explicitly discourage?
- What sort of replies are we looking for? What makes a good reply versus one that is out of bounds or off-topic?
- What are our standards for community behavior?
- How can we welcome new members of our community and encourage them?
- Are we setting a good example for the kinds of discussions we want in our community?
- What problems and challenges does our community face, and what can we do about it?
- How should we moderate our community, and who should the moderators be? When should we flag posts?
- How do we publicize and grow our community?
- What does does TLA mean? Who was Kilroy and why does everyone drop his name when they make a typo?
- How should (or why did) the rules change?