Ar15 and Variant Build Pic's

What brand magazine is that? I really like that
This is my most recent. Waiting for my rail to get in. Then a magpul stock and a flash hider I received in my tacpak subscription from CBC.

looks like a hexmag to me

Yes the mag on mine is indeed

80%arms lower
specopmfg upper - 300 blackout 10.5"

Those folding buffer kits are badass!

Here is one I built for my daughter

Good looking guns everybody

Some very nice weapons and works of art. I must be the only one that lives in California on this forum. Mine, you can see no pistol grip and non adjustable, non folding stocks. I had to get take all those off to be totally featureless. I hope that all of you that obviously take pride in your Second Amendment rights are trying to help California Rifle and Pistols Association (CRPA) which is actually the NRA’s California branch, fight all the Gunmaggedon Unconstitutional Laws in Court. They have filed two lawsuits hus far and need us all to pitch in whatever we can as Lawyers and Lawsuits are extremely expensive. Please forgive me for the list of following FACTS. I tried for a couple years to get people involved and asked for help writing, calling and having Protest during the weekdays so these people could hear our voices. All the post in all the Gun Groups I belong to, I got one person who volunteered to help. The State has tons of Lawmakers and Lawyers working against us everyday that we are paying their Salaries. They are supposed to work for us. The CRPA already knows that they are in it for the long haul as they will all probably end up in the Supreme Court. May God grant us justice against this Tyrranical Government. Too bad we can’t use some of the 15 Million in our raised taxes to help out but that Legal Defense fund is only for Illegal Aliens that Brown announced last Friday. Along with the further deterioration of the Justice system for law abiding people. He also lessened the time a criminal spends behind bars when they use a Gun in commission of a crime. Everyone of us needs to be calling and writing the President of the USA now. There is no politician that will help us in California. The Federal Government needs to step in and take Brown and all the Oath of Office lying criminals out of office and prosecute them. We need everyone of us to participate. That is why we are where we are. We had a chance to get the petitions signed, but we couldn’t get enough Pro Second Amendment people to sign them. Our rights are doomed in this State if everyone of us doesn’t start taking a very active role in protecting them and getting back everything that was taken from us last year. We are at war whether you choose to believe it or bury your head in the sand. This is very real that the Government and Liberals are against us and doing everything they can to disarm us. So, unless everyone of us gets involved, keep those pictures because soon that will be your only memory of what you built! Brown will be giving them to the Cartels below our border as he is listening to the same disgraced Ex Attorney General Obama was. Now though, it is on our raised taxes and “Fees” on our Cars that will be an estimated $500 a piece to register. The Gas and Diesel price hikes, lumber Fee, Fire Fee, last year taking all of our DROS and Registration Fees, and Brown is robbing everything and all of us to make this reality ASAP. Everything we consume comes by diesel trucks Trains and Ships and that is why you see the prices of everything going Up. Additionally Brown and the Liberals have decided amongst themselves that farms pollute more than Manufacturing Plants, so he is putting them out of business. We are getting already most of our Fruits and Vegetables from China, Mexico and Central America. Read the labels. It is as hard as winning the Lotto as Finding MADE IN THE USA anymore. They use pesticide like we never did as they have no Environmental Laws or Standards of allowed poison in the foods we eat. What better way to take over people that are your sworn enemy than to poison them a little everyday until they are all sick or dead. This State is out of Control PEOPLE and WE NEED TO FIGHT THEM BACK NOW or we can kiss all our Rights and Guns goodbye!! We need to fight TOGETHER!!

This is one of our new shop builds… WWW.USPATRIOTARMORY.COM

Glock 9mm 80% Pistol

Here’s a couple of mine

Couple of mine, one that gave me a ton of over gassed trouble. CBC 14.5 pin/weld with linear compensator, pistol length gas. Spikes lower. Vortex Spitfire 3x
T3 heavy buffer(heaviest spikes had available) coupled with a red springco buffer spring slowed it down enough to function. I think .50-1.00 in quarters could put the brass ejection in the optimal position.

Here is one of my favorites, 16" 7.62x39 on a Spikes Honey Badger lower and a RRA upper.

This is my EDC pistol. 300 Blackout with a Law Tactical folder. My usual carry is folded in a backpack.

Is my newest build. 224 Valkyrie, 22in barrel