AR15 lowers for a newbie?

Hey folks,
I’ve never been a huge gun guy but I’ve got a few. Lately I thought it would be fun to put together a nice AR15 and go shooting with my dad. I found apocarmory.com and they’re putting together an upper kit for me. I guess what I’m asking is where can I buy a completed lower that I can just attach to my upper kit. I’ve seen the 80% lower kits but I don’t think I’m up for that just yet…

Thanks!
rymn

There are quite a few places, search completed lower.

Some good deals for starting out can be found at palmetto state armory, primary arms had some good deals on radical and anderson

I bought 4 stripped lowers from cabelas the other day. They averaged about 49.00 each after tax and I only had to pay one background check fee of 6.00.
Lower build kits are relatively cheap and fun to build. There are dozens of YouTube videos. You can put one together in about a half an hour.
That’s the fun part.
AR15discounts.com has a good lower with buffer tube, adjustable stock and lower parts kit for about 70.00

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I thought it would take a lot longer to put one of these together, maybe I’ll go that route. I’ll post build pics when I get everything in!

I got mine at Primary arms. Got a complete Troy upper for $429. The thing is a tack driver!

Some good places to try are:

PRIMARY ARMS (They had Anderson lowers for like $35 the other day)
SANDERS ARMORY
GRANITE RIDGE OUTFITTERS
PALMETTO STATE ARMORY
SCHUYLER ARMS
AERO PRECISION

Something else to keep in mind is that if you ship in a lower, you will probably have to pick it up at a gun store and pay for a background check. Those tend to run anywhere from $10 to $50 around here. I usually try to buy my lowers locally to save that fee.

Wow where do you live just $6.00 I envie you out here in Ca. you have to sign over your wife and dog anymore.

Search around at your local gun shops. You could find a lower at a decent price and save yourself the time for shipping and money on a transfer fee. Worth checking out anyways.